The CREST educational precinct is located on 138 acres in Melbourne's south east. The precinct is made up of six distinct components:
1. Hillcrest Christian College - an ELC to Year 12, Co-Educational College following the Australian Curriculum. A broad specialist subject program is available to all students.
2. Rivercrest Christian College - an ELC to Year 12 Co-Educational College, following the International Baccalaureate program. Rivercrest has a triune focus on Global, Environmental and IT education (classes opened in 2014 for ELC and Junior School).
3. Ayrhill Equestrian Centre - provides Year 5 to VCE Equine studies, as well as, Vocational Certificate level qualifications.
4. CREST Environmental Centre - 25 Acres of natural reserve, including waterways, 19,000 native trees, bird hides and a specialist Science Centre.
5. Corporate Services - including all Finance, IT, HR, OH&S, Marketing, Grounds and Building Services for the CREST precinct.
6. Proposed Tertiary Institution - In the future, CREST will offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate Qualifications with a distinct Christian foundation.